- President’s Volunteer Service Award; 100 hour pin
- Red Cross Real Heroes Award; Youth Good Neighbor Award
- Congressional Award from Congressman Tom Reed
- NYS Senate Proclamation Award
- Artist of the month from my school (I am so proud of this one. I was given this award because my entire school helped with the card drive.)
- NYS Assembly Citation from Assemblyman Phil Palmesano
- George Bush Daily Points of Light Award
- Red Cross Spirit of Humanity Award; Youngest Recipient
- 2015 GenerationOn Hasbro Community Action Hero Semi-finalist
- Paul Harris Rotary Award; Chemung County Sunrise Rotary Club
- Congressional Award from Congressman Tom Reed in recognition for the Red Cross Spirit of Humanity Award
- Person of Promise Art Project; Horseheads Middle School
- Kohl’s Cares Scholarship Program Regional Winner District 57
- President’s Volunteer Service Award; 100 Hour Pin
- Awarded the NYS Attorney General’s Triple “C” Award (Courage, Character and Commitment) Thank you to my teachers Mrs. Hogue and Mr. Durr for nominating me.
- Letter from First Lady Michelle Obama
- State of New York Legislative Resolution; Nominated by Senator O’Mara, and M. of A. Palmesano and Friend, in honor of the Distinguished Finalist Medallion for the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards.
- Prudential Spirit of Community Awards: I was honored to receive an engraved bronze Distinguished finalist medallion for being one of the top youth volunteers in NYS . Thank you to my school principal, Mr. Ronald Holloway of the Horseheads Middle School for nominating me.
- Sophie Kartzman Day: I was so honored to have my Town proclaim April 26th, 2017 Sophie Kartzman Day in recognition of my Prudential Award. The entire Town of Big Flats really pulled together to help me reach my goal and acted as a collection site for the past three years. Thank you Mr. Fairbrother for the honor.
- President’s Volunteer Gold Service Award, by the Corporation for National and Community Service and Points of Light Foundation
- Letter from President Obama